Rental and Reservations Policies:
1. Payment is required at the time of order to confirm and hold your date.
2. You will be invoiced for damaged or missing "Its Pure Magic Designs" display items.
3. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
4. Please do not move the items. We ask that you take pride in your "Its Pure Magic Designs" Yard Cards and treat them with respect.
5. Signs are the property of "Its Pure Magic Designs" Please do not throw them in the garbage, or vandalize any of our signs. We suggest notifying the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
6. You are responsible for protecting our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
7. You are responsible for approval from any HOA, management, or similar boards.
8. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our signs may become damaged.
9. If you have a lawn crew, please arrange for them to come on a date that letters are NOT on the lawn. Grass clippings stain.
10. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please do not pull the signs from the ground. By agreeing to have "Its Pure Magic Designs" participate in your event, you agree that "Its Pure Magic Designs" and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
1. If you must cancel your booking within 48 hours, you can choose to receive half of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability to be used within 12 months.
2. In the event of bad weather, we may not be able to set up lawn displays. Bad weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds and any other Act of God that would put our team or your lawn at risk.
3. No refunds will be given due to wrong address given by customer, after contact attempts go unreceived.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community, after contact attempts go unreceived.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control, including home owner associations.
We begin installing greetings around 7:00 PM the evening before your event, or 6 am the morning of and will pick up in 24 hours of installation.
****By placing an order with "Its Pure Magic Designs" you agree to all policies stated above.